In order to connect your My Health Record to Tyde, you must first link your myGov account to your My Health Record.
Learn more about my Health Record.
How to connect My Health Record to Tyde?
How do I create a myGov account?
To link your My Health Record Online
- Sign into or create a myGov account.
- On your homepage, select the "Link another service" link.
- Select the "My Health Record" option.
- Scroll down and select "Register or access a My Health Record" button
- Choose your form of identification, your Medicare care or an Identity Verfication Code (IVC).
Once your identification has been verified, your My Health Record will be linked. You now will be able to use your updated My Health Record information in the Tyde app.
Use one of the two videos for further assistance:
Linking a service without an online my Health Record account
Linking a service with an online my Health Record account
To link your My Health Record in Writing
Complete the following form: Application to Register
To link your My Health Record by Phone
By calling: 1800 723 471
Select option 1 (one). Call charges apply from mobile phones.