Once you have downloaded the app you can easily get started by creating a user account with your unique username and password. After the user account has been created you can also create your Biometric login, through Touch ID or Face ID technology.
PS: Your device should support the Biometric ID in order to activate this feature created easily by creating a username
PS: Your Device should support the Biometric ID in order to activate this feature
- Open the app and tap Sign Up
- Enter your details; name, email and password.
- To improve your health insights, connect your My Health Record (link this to the new article) to Tyde
- How to connect My Health Record to myGov.(link it to the article as well)
- How to connect My Health Record.
PS: To create a My Health Record you should have a MYGOV Account and link MY Health Records to it.
If your MyGov has not been created yet, It’s easy, find the below video to assist you with the process.
Creating a myGov Account